WHEN PEOPLE ASK ME WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING, I REPLY:
“I’m life-stylist, yoga teacher and wellness warrior teaching women how to live with more love and less fear”.
WHAT I’D LOVE TO SAY IS:
“I’m a spirited life-stylist + yogi who teaches women how to look hot from the inside out by aligning who they truly are with their personal style; because style is more than the clothes you wear, it’s everything you are.”
WHAT I’D REALLY REALLY LIKE TO SAY IS:
“I’m always on Instagram geeking out on yoga, wellness, style and travel inspo. I drink almond milk matcha lattes every morning while expanding my personal development, and I LOVE creating inspirational blogs, podcasts and e-Courses to help women cultivate more joy and less overwhelm in their lives, so they feel like sparkly diamonds.
You see, I believe in nurturing and empowering individuality, creative thinking and love. I just happen to be a, life-stylist, yoga teacher, speaker and wellness warrior!
Hi, I’m SAMANTHA HANNAH – And you can probably tell I’m pretty passionate about showing women how they can live their life on purpose, with more joy and less overwhelm.
It can begin for you, here, in our FREE Facebook Group. Come and join our loving community.
AND WHEN IT COMES TO LIFE STYLING I’M THE REAL DEAL.
- I’ve got over 9 years experience as a personal life-stylist working with celebrities, dignitaries and businesswomen from around the world.
- I’m the style expert on the TV Show Starting Over on VIBE, as well as previously being life- style host for TV show Brunch on Choice TV.
- I’ve been featured on TVNZ’s Good Morning Show, TVNZ’s Breakfast Show, as well as glossy mags, online mags, podcasts and various other media.
- I’ve worked with hundreds of clients from many industries, and have spoken to thousands at conferences around the country.
- I’ve been the Style & Beauty Editor of 3 magazines
- I love mixing life coaching and yoga with personal styling ideas when I speak at events, so women can really step into who they are in fun ways.
- I was also judge + emcee at some of New Zealand’s largest style events – World Rugby 7’s Costume Competition, Wellington Cup Fashion In The Fields, Miss Universe New Zealand & Oversew Fashion Awards.
- I’m a sports coach + a competitive sports woman!
- I’m a certified Yoga Teacher (200 RYT)
- And a wife + mamma to two beautiful young ladies.
And when I’m not working with clients, teaching Yoga, designing online material and blogging, you’ll find me meditating, running or practicing yoga to keep my energy levels high, ferrying my girls to their respective sports or art activities, and eating raw food cheesecake while expanding my knowledge in something – learning is my kryptonite.
AS SEEN IN
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW EVEN MORE, THESE ARE SOME THINGS NO-ONE REALLY KNOWS ABOUT ME…
- I cry, all the time, when I’m watching singing shows and I hear beautiful voices – think The Voice. It actually hurts my Adams apple as I try not to sob. I really need to just let it out!
- I’m brilliant at parallel parking, particularly up hill. Not sure why… it’s just a gift.
- I love knowing peoples star signs, and have this weird thing where I’ll never forget your sign if you tell me what it is… like ever! (I made the mistake of asking my husband his ex-girlfriends signs once, now they’re stuck in my head too)
- I’m a hopeless romantic, and can watch the same romantic movie over and over again… hello, have you seen The Notebook? Last count I’ve watched it 15 times!
- I dream of being the lead singer of a band with a rich soulful voice like Adele… and have a girl crush on Fergie from The Black Eyed Peas.
- I’d love to go for dinner with Graham Norton, Ellen, Anna Wintour, Malcolm Gladwell and Gabby Bernstein – and in order of star sign: Aries, Aquarius, Scorpio, Virgo, Scorpio 🙂
- I have an ambivalent relationship with coffee. I hate that I love it so much, especially now I’ve discovered almond milk lattes… so I seek out quirky positive things coffee can help me with, like muscle recovering after exercise and keeping dementia at bay.
- I’m a personal development junkie – I have up to 4 books on the go at one time, clean while listening to podcasts and play audio books in my car… I might be a little obsessed.
- I can meditate for hours because I like how quiet and peaceful it is in my head when I’m in this space… but sometimes I fall asleep giving myself whiplash.
- I’m living proof that when you step into your true self and are driven by your passions, you can live a stylish life with a dreamy wardrobe that you love because every piece represents who you are.